Divorce Financial Workshops UK & USA Waiting List
Don't miss out on the next Divorce Financial Workshop in the UK or USA
All current workshops are now FULL but.....
... don't worry!
- we can let you know when the next events are arranged.
Register for free to be added to the waiting list:
Spend a few hours with Divorce Strategist™ Suzy Miller
in partnership with an experienced Financial Planner
- Feel more in control of the financial aspects of your separation
- Create strong foundations for a better way to divorce and co-parent
- Strategies on dealing with very 'difficult' spouses (behaving like narcissists)
- Create your own Divorce Strategy Plan
- Learn how to save thousands on legal bills you may be able to avoid
- Gain a clear insight into your financial situation and learn what steps you need to take to gain security
- Learn how to build a successful financial plan for the future
- Special priced ticket for FNF members and Divorce Club
Discover how to confidently plan for your future, create budgets
and understand your assets.
Learn How To Manage Even Very 'Difficult' Spouses/Ex's.
As a TEDx speaker and Divorce Strategist I'm determined to change the way the family law system works whether it's in the UK or USA.
What attendees said about our recent workshop:
"Thank You for an amazing workshop which was supposed to be on finance but we got so much more than that and was very beneficial.....A very fulfilling day. Lots to work on now and sort out the intricate details of my case which I feel more confident about now." VW
"Taking time to reflect.... Anon
Areas we will cover in this interactive workshop:
- How to reduce or avoid entirely any 'court time' saving on average £25,000 - £75,000
- How to co-parent successfully even if you don't like the other parent anymore
- How to stay psychologically in control and avoid the common mental and physical side effects of divorce
- The tricks of budgeting and managing debts/mortgages
- How to harness Cash flow forecasting, to help you plan for the future
- A deeper understanding of your pensions and investments and how assets can be shared
We hold our events UK-Wide and we are also launching the workshop in the USA!
Make Divorce Less Scary and Gain Clarity and Control over Your Money
- Why is the timing important in divorce?
There is no good time of course. There may be allowances or tax implications to consider or benefit from with regards to timing, but ultimately the key message is ‘have a plan’, be aware of all the facts and don't get bogged down in the figures when initially what you need is a clear strategy.
- How can we reduce the vengeance that can spring from those experiencing the divorce process?
Its difficult as each family's situation is different. Taking responsibility for working out a fair and sustainable settlement that puts the needs of the children at the heart of the process is a good way to reduce conflict, as it reduces the fear.
- How does a financial planning service help prepare someone for mediation/Dispute resolution?
Taking control of the finances and building a set of plans from 'right now' through to 'hopes and dreams' - this puts divorcing/separating people into a position of power, which gives them the confidence to move forwards with their situation in more peaceful ways.
So Who IS Divorce Strategist™ Suzy Miller?
Suzy Miller is a campaigner for more peaceful ways to divorce - a TEDx speaker who shows divorcing and separating parents how to save thousands on their divorce and protect the children from psychological harm.
Suzy has been interviewed on BBC Radio 4 Woman's Hour, appeared on BBC Breakfast TV and been featured in numerous national magazines.
What People Are Saying About Divorce Strategist Suzy Miller:
"Suzy is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to divorce. She is wonderful at giving frank advice and putting you in touch with the right people." - SC
"Suzy was able to offer really important and comforting advice on the whole process and offer positive alternatives to help guide me through this stressful time. Her contact list is extensive and she was able to put me in touch with a many great people who were also able to offer guidance and make the process much less painless. I'm really glad I met her and feel like my journey through this difficult period has been much more positive because of it" - KM
"Suzy came up with a strategy to get through it without spending a fortune. She introduced me to some brilliant people who were all focussed on finding an amicable way through the difficult minefield that is divorce.
She also introduced me to people who could help me with the personal impacts. It’s still a grim journey but I now feel I have a plan and a support network to draw on." VC
We look forward to you joining us at these unique events:
- Workshops with experts in their fields - we invite in guest speakers in parenting and wellbeing
- You will learn what you need to complete the divorce/separation journey in a healthy and productive way; simplifying the jigsaw puzzle of the divorce process and giving you strategies on how to troubleshoot any dilemmas that may already have surfaced.
- Feel inspired with new-found confidence…
- A shared experience; the opportunity to believe in a positive outcome that might currently seem ‘far fetched’; to be able to look your children in the eye in years to come and say: “I did it the right way, despite the circumstances”.
(Found the most useful about the event....) "Peaceful parenting, 'Toolbox', Financial advice, Lunch was great" - Kasia
"Focused my mind on next steps, parenting tips to help children deal with the situation. Seeing how important financial planning is going to be going forward." Joanna
Be the first to know when the next events are planned!
We can let you know when the next event is arranged.
Register for free to be added to the waiting list:
Please Click The Button Below To Register To Be On The Waiting List