Divorce Financial Workshops in London
Make Divorce Less Scary and Gain Clarity and Control over Your Money
This workshop is now FULL.
But don't worry - we can let you know when the next event is arranged. Register for free to be added to the waiting list:
Your can register directly to that list from here:
Spend a few hours with Divorce Strategist™ Suzy Miller
in partnership with Chartered Financial Planner Henry Elliston (FPFS)
- Feel more in control of the financial aspects of your separation
- Create strong foundations for a better way to divorce and co-parent
- Strategies on dealing with very 'difficult' spouses (behaving like narcissists)
- Create your own Divorce Strategy Plan
- Learn how to save thousands on legal bills you may be able to avoid
- Gain a clear insight into your financial situation and learn what steps you need to take to gain security
- Learn how to build a successful financial plan for the future
- Free ticket for FNF members (where both parents matter!)
Discover how to confidently plan for your future, create budgets
and understand your assets.
Learn How To Manage Even Very 'Difficult' Spouses/Ex's.
What attendees said about our recent workshop:
"Thank You for an amazing workshop which was supposed to be on finance but we got so much more than that and was very beneficial.....A very fulfilling day. Lots to work on now and sort out the intricate details of my case which I feel more confident about now." VW
"Taking time to reflect.... Anon
Areas we will cover in this interactive workshop:
- How to reduce or avoid entirely any 'court time' saving on average £25,000 - £75,000
- How to co-parent successfully even if you don't like the other parent anymore
- How to stay psychologically in control and avoid the common mental and physical side effects of divorce
- The tricks of budgeting and managing debts/mortgages
- How to harness Cash flow forecasting, to help you plan for the future
- A deeper understanding of your pensions and investments and how assets can be shared
Are you a member of Families Need Fathers?
All paying members of Families Need Fathers can register from this page - but you do not need to pay the modest £35 fee - simply email Suzy@StartingOverShow.com after registering with FNF MEMBER in the subject line.
Not an FNF member yet?
Families Need Fathers support mothers as well as fathers. Find out more about membership here
We hold our London events at One Alfred Place:
One Alfred Place is conveniently located in the heart of the West End, close to Goodge Street and Tottenham Court Road tube stations.
Make Divorce Less Scary and Gain Clarity and Control over Your Money
- Why is the timing important in divorce?
There is no good time of course. There may be allowances or tax implications to consider or benefit from with regards to timing, but ultimately the key message is ‘have a plan’, be aware of all the facts and don't get bogged down in the figures when initially what you need is a clear strategy.
- How can we reduce the vengeance that can spring from those experiencing the divorce process?
Its difficult as each family's situation is different. Taking responsibility for working out a fair and sustainable settlement that puts the needs of the children at the heart of the process is a good way to reduce conflict, as it reduces the fear.
- How does a financial planning service help prepare someone for mediation/Dispute resolution?
Taking control of the finances and building a set of plans from 'right now' through to 'hopes and dreams' - this puts divorcing/separating people into a position of power, which gives them the confidence to move forwards with their situation in more peaceful ways.
So who is Chartered Financial Planner Henry Elliston (FPFS)?
Henry is a chartered financial planner, offering knowledgeable, but simply explained advice to individual clients with a friendly open approach.
He advises clients particularly going through the difficult periods of divorce or separation, helping them to make difficult financial decisions but also helping them to map out their future financial needs and then drawing up a plan to achieve them.
He has been working with private clients for 15 years and is based in London and Oxford.
- ‘My ex and I were splitting up and needed help working out how best to share our money as I'm not great with my finances. My ex had a final salary pension, which was really complicated to understand, and we had some other savings/pensions as well. Henry reviewed everything and then gave us really clear guidance on how best to share the assets, which has proven to be very fair. Henry is also provided me with comfort that I will have enough money in future (provided I keep saving towards my pension!). I highly recommend him for his friendly, professional and generous advice.’ Anne, Oxford
- ‘The Efficient Portfolio ethos has not only provided a much more comfortable picture about my finances, but the whole engagement encourages positive thoughts about more life-options with those finances. This ethos encourages a more 'holistic’ view about life... not just finances but more importantly working towards better wellbeing and happiness and building in lifetime ambitions with my family and friends.’ K Malloy
- ‘Because my marital situation changed almost two years ago, this is the first time I have had to deal with financial matters on my own. Anytime I have asked to see Henry, I have been dealt with very thoughtfully and helpfully, which I really have appreciated. Henry and Efficient Portfolio are aware of my personal situation and have given me the confidence to consult them when necessary.’ Heather
So Who IS Divorce Strategist™ Suzy Miller?
Suzy Miller is a campaigner for more peaceful ways to divorce - a professional speaker who shows divorcing and separating parents how to save thousands on their divorce and protect the children from psychological harm.
Suzy has been interviewed on BBC Radio 4 Woman's Hour, appeared on BBC Breakfast TV and been featured in numerous national magazines.
What People Are Saying About Divorce Strategist Suzy Miller:
"Suzy is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to divorce. She is wonderful at giving frank advice and putting you in touch with the right people." - SC
"Suzy was able to offer really important and comforting advice on the whole process and offer positive alternatives to help guide me through this stressful time. Her contact list is extensive and she was able to put me in touch with a many great people who were also able to offer guidance and make the process much less painless. I'm really glad I met her and feel like my journey through this difficult period has been much more positive because of it" - KM
"Suzy came up with a strategy to get through it without spending a fortune. She introduced me to some brilliant people who were all focussed on finding an amicable way through the difficult minefield that is divorce.
She also introduced me to people who could help me with the personal impacts. It’s still a grim journey but I now feel I have a plan and a support network to draw on." VC
We look forward to you joining us at this unique event:
- Workshops with experts in their fields - we invite in guest speakers in parenting and wellbeing
- You will learn what you need to complete the divorce/separation journey in a healthy and productive way; simplifying the jigsaw puzzle of the divorce process and giving you strategies on how to troubleshoot any dilemmas that may already have surfaced.
- Feel inspired with new-found confidence…
- A shared experience; the opportunity to believe in a positive outcome that might currently seem ‘far fetched’; to be able to look your children in the eye in years to come and say: “I did it the right way, despite the circumstances”.
This event is full!
We can let you know when the next event is arranged.
Register for free to be added to the waiting list:
Register Here to be added to the waiting list: